Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What are the possible supplements and medicine should i take to get pregnant?

I am trying for a baby and have been trying with my partner for about a year now I have been taking folic for a few month and my periods are steady we have been making love almost every day is thare anything else I can do to help me get pregnant as I have a 7 year old and a 10 year old so don t think thare is a problem .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
Since you already have two children, most of the pathological conditions are ruled out.
Moreover your cycles being regular indicates ovulatory ones. With every cycle, chances of conception are 20-25%.
Reduce weight if you are overweight. Be active and eat healthy.
Keep trying for a couple of months more. If it does not work out consult your Gynecologist for treatment of secondary infertility.
Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer
Answered: Sat, 2 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor