What are the normal values for carotid artery systolic velocity ?

I just had a Bilateral carotid artery ulstrasound with the following findings. The right common carotid artery peak systolic velocity is 87 cm/second and the internal cartotid artery peak systolic velocity is 216 cm/second. Pre sclerotic right ICA ststolic velocity measures 86, with post dynamic velociity measuring 205 centimeters per second. The systolic velocity ratio is 2.5. On the left, the common is 66 cm/second & internal is 424 cm/second. Pre stenotic velocity is 129 and post is 179 cm/sec. The systolic velocity ratio is 3.1. I am seeing a surgeon tomorrow. Are these numbers alarming?
Tue, 2 Apr 2019