Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What are the methods of male sterilization ?

i am a 25 year old australian male and have 3 kids and me and my girlfriend do want anymore and i was woundering how i would go about getting de-sexed?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
consult surgeon
there is small procedure which will take 15 min.
it will block u r seminal vesicle .
after that u will enjoy normal sex life without fear of pregnancy.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
To get de-sexed you can get a Vasectomy done .It is a procedure done by surgeon where he will block the tube from which the sperms come out .Doing this procedure will help you to do unprotected sex with out fear of pregnancy.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor