Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What are the medicines to reduce the sgpt/alt ?

i m a male 33 years old ,my sgpt/ALT is 48 ,and i have a pain in my left hand ,what s the medecine to reduce the sgpt ? it s dangerous ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  987
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear thanks for choosing health care magic.Your sgpt is just marginally should not worry much about it.As this much rise is possible in many conditions.So just relax.You do not require any special treatment for the same.Avoid alcohol if you are taking and avoid taking pain killers without consulting you doctor.If you have any problems like pain in abdomen,jaundice,fever etc then only you need treatment.ok buy and take care.
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor