What are the medicines for high blood pressure?

what are the medicines for high blood pressure?
Sun, 20 Dec 2009
's  Response
here's a link: http://alistrol.com/ it is dedicated to provide cure for HBP. hope it helps. good day!

I am taking Losarten for high blood pressure. I started on 25 mg many years ago, then was increased to 50 mg several months ago, with basically no effect. Now the dose has been doubled, (100mg) and my blood pressure has not decreased. What would you suggest?

Hi, My mom needs some high blood pressure medication. I would like to know which medication is recommended by the doctors. She lives outside of the US.Usually when she doesn t keep an eye on her diet or becomes sad her blood pressure goes high. I look forward to hear from you. Thank you, Zohra

My mother has high blood pressure n she is taking amlog 5mg n it s been many years now n recently the doc we referred to gave amlopres 5 to tak morning n nite but didn t mention it was an other blood pressure tab so for two days my mother took both amlog one in morning n amlopres 5 twice daily so I wld like to know wat cld be the side effect of this..my mother is 67 n a kidney patent of first stage..thank you!

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I am George Daniel , 56 year old wants to take angiogram and to consult the Dr. George Thayil. Now I am working in Dubai,what is the procedures and how many days will take for angio +consultation.some days back I am went a hospital with chest pain.taken the ECG, ECG was perfectly ok, I am having diabetes, hypertension and cholesterol but blood sugar and BP under control Ldl cholesterol is above normal Still I am taking medicines. If I am getting the telephone number of Lourdes hospital that is well to contact.

I am a 48 year old man,I weigh 223 pounds and am 5ft 11 inches. Recently mt breast or surrounding my nipples are 'extremly sore'. My wife went to lay her head on my chest and it was like a sharp knife had stuck me.It is both sides but the left side seems to be more painful. This has been going on for roughly a month and my Dr. does not seem concerned.I had a mild heart attack in 2004 and had a stint put in. I also have high blood pressure.

Hi, I am a 46 yr old female with a history of high blood pressure and difficultly keeping it in any kind of normal range. Over the last couple weeks I ve been awakened with my pulse loudly pounding in my ears, could my pressure be severely spiking during sleep?

dear doc I had high tryglycerides 340 and high bp 110 /190 and totalcholesterol 260 I was blood tested and I am under medication stil I have the heaviness in chest with a light headache its 8 days now iam on medicine.Coul I have hypothyroidism also?

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...