What are the medicines for high blood pressure?

what are the medicines for high blood pressure?
Sun, 20 Dec 2009
's  Response
here's a link: http://alistrol.com/ it is dedicated to provide cure for HBP. hope it helps. good day!

My mother has high blood pressure n she is taking amlog 5mg n it s been many years now n recently the doc we referred to gave amlopres 5 to tak morning n nite but didn t mention it was an other blood pressure tab so for two days my mother took both amlog one in morning n amlopres 5 twice daily so I wld like to know wat cld be the side effect of this..my mother is 67 n a kidney patent of first stage..thank you!

Is there a better medication for high blood pressure than Benicar HCT 40mg/12.5mg that does not cause skin sensitivity to the sun? My husband is on this medication and he works out in the sun all day and uses sun screen, but his face, ears and neck are always red when he comes home each day from work.

Doctor,,, i am 53 years Male,,,, having high BP for the last 6 years,,, non diabetic,,,, no other complications,,,,I have been using telvas AM 40 mg for the last 4 years,,,, of late my BP is being high @140/96 ,,,, one doctor advised me to take nebistar 5 mg instead,,,, kindly advise,,,

Recent questions on  Hypertension

In a recent medical exam, my BP was 142/92 and my pulse rate was 63. My SpO2 was measured twice (three minutes apart) and went from 96% to 93%. I had no medical history to report to the doctor. I was basically starting fresh with my healthcare. She said my vitals were normal and stable. She said my BP was likely due to my back pain (that led to the visit in the first place). But if my pressure was high, why was my rate low?? And, what is the significance of the drop in SpO2? Thanks.

I have a rash in my groin and my body is always itchy. For about 2 years I had rashes on both my feet. It seems to have cleared now but I still have to apply dipresone everyday. I take medication for high blood pressure - Micardi Plus, Zanidip and Spiractin. Are any of these causing my rash problems?

My husaband is 65 years old nad he told me that last night he experienced a sudden waive of dizziness, enough that he actually fell down. He has high blood pressure and on meds, but never diagnosed with anything else. He is currently working out of town and lives alone. I am very concerned. What could that be?

I feel kind of silly asking this, but my heart rate (resting) has been elevated all day -- ranging from 107 early am, up and down from 130 - 180 most of the day. I've been having episodes like this for several months, but not this bad or long lasting. I guess I'm just not sure what to do. Bp avgs 120/78 - 130/88.

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...