Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What are the measures to be taken in gastric problem?

Hello sir, from last 2 year i have problem in stomach gastric heart burn left side arm pain pls tell me what can i do
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  215
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Mr.singh;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you have heart burn for last 2 years i guess you have taken treatment for it.The problem is basically the lifestyle & food .Please take antacid to get relief from heart burn then control your diet ;take less spicy food & at night take a light diet .Also after dinner take a slow walk for about 15 min & don't lie down or sleep at least for 1 and 1/2 hour.In the morning take a glass or two of water & after 15 mins then you can take breakfast .Try these things & see it should improve .As for pain in the left arm please consult a doctor to find what is the problem & get treated .
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum!
You are suffering from Hyperacidity,And many times Gases also cause Left side pain. Hope You are not Hypertensive. You should plan an ECG, which will crystal clear the picture.
Hyperacidity can be permanently cured through Homeopathy.Avoid Stress,Spicy Food & Anxiety, consume plenty of water,chew properly,Eat frequently small meals.
wish You good health
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor