Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

What are the home remedies for frequent urination, discharge and burning sensation in the vagina ?

hey m 19 n has got infection in my vagina ( burning sensation, frequent urination n discharge) at this very moment n right now i am alone at home dont have any access to chemist or anythng so can u advice any home remedy for infection that can help me out ..?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

Good Day
You need to drink 2-3 litres of water a day. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid tea, coffee, soft drinks, alcohol. Use a warm water bag to keep over your lower abdomen to reduce the pain. Avoid sexual intercourse for now. You can also take pain killer like T.Paracetamol 500 mg three times a day after a meal. Visit your Gynaecologist as soon as possible and get examined and also a urine test done.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor