What are the heart condition of an elderly male with CAD, LVD & LBBB?

Sir my father, 79yrs, recently had breathing problem.He was taken to the hospital where the doctor did echocardiogram and diognosed these problems: CAD,LVD, LBBB (EF 30%).He is taking these medicines: Ecosprin150mg,Clavix 75mg, Tonact 20mg, Lanoxcin25mg, Eptus25mg and Amifru.He has to continue these medicines lifelong according to the doctor. Sir, my father still feels weak.My query is 1. How much the heart has been affected? Is there any other option by which he can feel better? He never had any heart problem earlier. He has high blood pressure, for which he took medicines.
Wed, 26 Jun 2019