What are the exercises that a pregnant woman with lumbar disc prolapse can do ?

hi..what the exercise i should do and i should avoid for apregnant lumbar disc prolapse woman? female 33 years old so help me to strenght back and abdomen but in the right way??i take aphysical therapy sessions and i know the exercise but now iam pregnant and i don t know the right to do it without hurt my baby these is ths first month of pregnancy i really need your help please to avoid back pain and in the same time protect my baby........
Sun, 29 Jan 2012