What are the effects while on Hepatitis C treatment and on methadone for drug de-addiction ?

im facing a long battle of past drug addiction have been on the methadone programme for fifteen years im forty six years of age found out recently im hep c positive with early stages of sorociles of the liver I know that s not spelt right hopefully u understand what I mean im also very bad with computers I will be starting treatment on Monday for twelve weeks to try and cure my hep c ive stopped alcohol for three days and aware I have to stop completely willing to do so what can I expect to feel while on treatment
Wed, 4 Sep 2019