What are the effects of taking period regulation medication during conception?

Sir my wifes last periode was started on 30 May.she had chickenpox symptoms on june26.in that the pregency test was negative.and we had taken the medicin.her period not started after this ,usually there may be 3-5 days changes.so on july 12 we checked pregency test now its positive. We are totaly worried about the complications.is continuing this pregency is risk?
Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

Period regulation medicines have hormones in them. All these hormones are natural substances. So no need to worry if your wife is pregnant and taking these medications. She can very well continue pregnancy without any fear or doubt.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist