What are the effects of having too much Coumadin and Aspirin ?

What are the effects of too much Coumadin and Aspirin ? My brother has A-Fib and is being administered too much of these meds in addition to Klonopin and Cardizem. (He is in a facility (NJ) and we feel he is being overdosed--he is not well..if anyone also able to help legally? medically? Please let me know. I have already tried several media avenues. I suppose I forgot to mention a few of the effects he is having: - lost 20 lbs in two weeks -extremely tired/fatigued, physically weak - loss of appetite
Wed, 16 Dec 2009