What are the effects of AC gym and non AC gym?

i am doing gym in a non ac gym from past 6 months now they have newly opened an ac gym near our area..my coach is telling..that we should sweat a lot when we are working out which will not happen in ac gym,,is it true??
Sat, 14 Nov 2009
's  Response
ac gym is very comfortable and advised provided if the ac is maintained at the optimum levels. in the non ac body heat will build up if no sufficient air circulation is there and will reduce the efficacy of the working capacity.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

i think you should concentrate on the exercise rather than whether the gym is Ac or non Ac.

makarand's  Response
In is better to gym in an A/c because you will not feel tiredness and will work out more and burn more fat.
jyotika's  Response
I prefer non AC gym than AC gym. i dont know the reason for it. we work in AC only, but in gym we prefer the non Ac one.