What are the early signs of pregnancy and how can it be confirmed ?

hi... am 27 me and my husband are trying for a second baby.. i had my periods on 11th of april n we had sex on 18th 20th 23rd 24th and 26th of dis month.. then on 29th night my stomach was burning and ended wit a loose motion .. after that we had sex again.. wen i cleaned it with the tissue i saw a very little stain of pink or red on tissue.. and the next morning when i went to the toilet i noticed a small spot of dark brown color in my panties.. i have a regular periods like 28 to 30 days cycle.. am really worried.. pls help me..
Sun, 15 Jan 2012
hi welcome to health care magic.may be its your ovulatory period you have to wait til next period come if its not come then pregnancy test done.if it negative then utilize the fertility period which is 14th day of your regular period and sex on 14th,16th 18th, day of cycle for better result.
ramachandran.kamala's  Response
dr i am sixty years old i am having breast pain for the past eight months, dr told to take mamography, in that it is showing benign calcification in both the breast. But my left breast is paining. I was taking avion 400 as well as vitamin B6. NOw i stopped this and start to take Maximin forte tab. Now i am feeling better dr. Can i take the tab daily for life time. I am having so much gas problem as well as flames. From childhood i am having flames problem. please reply dr.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Shamaysa,thanks for posting your query.You have done job on your part and let the god do its part.Your schedule was fine,and during this days there are more chances of getting pregnant.Blood on tissue may be due to menstrual spotting or due friction while passing stool.Wait for some time,if this happen again talk to your doctor.If you miss your periods go for urine test to confirm.Bye and all the best.