What are the different methods to gain weight ?

i wanna be fatty i have 22 years old. my weight is 50 kg and height 5 feet 4 inch. so please give me suggestion.
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
HI
do exercise regularly
eat more
-oily and spicy food
-drink fatty food
-malai,ghee,cheese,butter
-drink more water
-more rice
your output must be lower then input

hi,i am 28 yrs old i want to weight gain what can i do. 4yrs before i was taking jeevan purush tablets that time i was weight gain very well but this time main phale jaise hogaye hon kya main ab phirse jeevan purush lay sakte ho ki ab koi asar nahi hoga plz tell me good suggestion

Hi, I am 24yrs and my height is 170cm and I weigh just 52kgs. I wish to gain weight but nothing is favoring me even after trying everything. I eat 4times a day, non-veg thrice a week, drink lots of juice.. But even after having this habit, I am not finding any difference in my weight. Kindly provide me any remedy so that I could become atleast more than 60kgs.. Thanks!

hi, Im a 22yr old male standing at 5ft 10 and weight 9st 1lbs. This makes my bmi underweight and I ve always have been, when i was younger my GP referred me to a pediatrician and said that I was healthy. I have really thin arms and wrist and despite trying different diets and weight gainers nothing seems to happen, I would like just a little bit of advise if possible.

Recent questions on  Weight loss

I am having acute right upper quadrant pain. It woke me up about an hour and a half ago. I am trying to decide if I need to go to the ER or not. I had gastric banding in July of this year but have never had any problems. Feel just slightly queasy.

Hello, I am 40, male, non-smoker, 6ft tall and weighing 194lbs. I ve been losing weight for the past 5 months. In March I went to my cardiologist to have my heart checked. Since then I am on Lisinopril 20mg to control my bloodpressure. All the tests were fine. At the time of my doctors visit I was weighing 230lbs. So I dropped around 36 pounds in 5 months. Is that normal? Also, it doesn t stop. I keep losing weight. I changed my diet a little bit, but nothing radical though. Less soft drinks and deep fried food, other than that I have decent lunch and dinner. I don t have any pain or loss of appetite. My bowel movement is normal and stool color is light-brown to brown. Could Lisinopril be the cause of my weight loss? Also, I have anxiety and get very nervous with the slidest pain. Could anxiety also be a cause? Your thoughts and comments are more than welcome. Many thanks Michael

I am 74 y/o male who's been losing weight over the past 3 months. Total weight loss has been 3 kilos for 3 months. I have been constipated and my bowel movements have been irregular but my appetite has never changed and I still eat pretty well. I don't have any abdominal complaints. What could be causing this? I also eat fiber-rich foods but to no avail, I'm still constipated.

had hip replacement 3 years ago and got bacterial infection and after 6 weeks being hospitalised and course of anti biotics was cured and discharged with a weight loss of 10 per cent.Since then I have not regained the weight loss,and over the last few months have lost a further 10 percent in weight......I am now 13 stone and 6 feet 1 inch height and 76 years of age,I have reasonable energy levels and feel o.k. but worry about this continual weight loss.I have a reasonable appetite and eat regular meals.

I am a 39 year male and I am urinating every 30 minutes to 1 hour. I don't have any pain or discoloration. Just concerned at how often im going I'd like to know what this could be if anything dangerous or to be concerned of.

Can I reverse a possible chance that I have Typ 2 diebetties ?

How much ghee is good in a day if I have normal health reports