What are the dangers of taking a progestron morning after pill along with another pill dianette ?

What are the dangers of taking a progestron morning after pill with a combined pill (dianette) Hi, I took my pill as usual at 7pm last sunday, I got sick at 11pm, on monday i had sex with my partner and we didnt use contraception . I then got worried, i went to the pharmacy on tuesday morning and got the morning after pill. I took it staight away. Will it interfere with my pill-dianette. The morning after pill i got was norlevo.
Fri, 6 Jan 2012