What are the consequences of low blood pressure?

what are the consequences of low blood pressure?
Sun, 20 Dec 2009
's  Response
Usually, tiredness, light-headedness, and lack of balance. YMMV.

My blood pressure s been running like 160 over one day it was 100 over a hundred my bottom number my doctors actually put me on Seroquel and I ve...

Recent questions on  Hypertension

Hi. I am Mrs.Fatima I am looking for my treatment I am 42 I am having a High Blood Pressure since 6 years Normally I have 140/90 I am taking as a...

I am 57 years old I take treatment for diabetes and high blood pressure. From last 2 year on wards I suffer from soft erectile dysfunction I take...

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea in 2011. I didn t know snoring really loud was a condition until the girl I was seeing, couldn t stand sleeping...

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know...

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for...