• question-icon

What are the chances that I will get pregnant ?

i had unprotected sex on my first day of my period. What are the chances that i will get pregnant? Is it safe to take the morning after eventhough I am on my period?

Wed, 18 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai, You need not worry about getting pregnancy as you had unprotected sex on the 1st day of your cycle. The chance of getting pregnant is 0, as the ovulation occurs only during the middle of the cycle. But the thing is, do'nt repeat the same as you are in high risk of STD through your unprotected sex. The pills are not necessarily for you. Be cheerful.
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
CHANCES OF PREGNANCY IS NIL IF YOU SEX ON IST DAY OF PERIOD OR DURING YOUR MENTRUAL FLOW PERIOD TIME
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

If a lady has sex during her period, there is no chance of pregnancy it seems. I have heard it from many gynecologists.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Usually you wont get pregnant in this scenario.