Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What are the chances that I am pregnant if I have irregular periods and symptoms like itchy breast and sick feeling ?

Hm I pregnanti im 22 years old, the middle of last year I had two abortions and have had irregular period since up intil last month, I have an healthy sex life with my partner I dont use birth control , for the past couple of weeks ive been feeling sick and have had itchy breast, last week I had a bit of brown spotting could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Ophthalmologist 's  Response what you have mentioned it doesnt suggest of pregnancy more likely an irreguler cycle. could you be more specific with the details.did you miss your periods?if so, how many days?since when your periods are irreguler?are you on any treatment?in anycase pregnancy test kit can releive your present anxiety followed up by consultation with gynacologist.
Answered: Sun, 20 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor