Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What are the chances that I am pregnant after having unprotected sex even though my boyfriend pulled out ?

i finished my period 3 weeks ago and am due for it to come in about 5 days. however, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few times but he pulled out every single time. a week after having unprotected sex i began to have cramps that feel like menstral cramps and they have continued for 2 weeks now. what are the chances i m pregnant , i m way too young i was stupid i cannot tell my parents and i REALLY need advice. i peed on a stick 5 days ago it said negative.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Its difficult to say if you are pregnant so early.If you missed your period then taking a test would be advisable.But you havent yet missed the period.Wait for 5 days more and see if you get your periods.Next course of action will be determined after that.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor