What are the chances of pregnancy while on Althea birth control pills?

good day! i am currently using althea oral contraceptive pills. my last period was april 23 2018. i should have started my new pack of althea last april 26 but forgot and took it a week after on may 3 2018. i had unprotected contact apr 30 and may 3rd. what are the chances of me getting pregnant? and what shoukd i do if i don t want to get pregnant. thank you
Sat, 23 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
The chances of being pregnant are high.
In your situation that forgot the oral contraceptives for a week ,you should have used emergency contraceptives ex plan B.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.