What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?

My friend was with his girl the other day and they were making out. They were lying on top on one another. The guy was naked but the girl had her underwear on. After a while the guy noticed that his cum was on her underwear. There were few patches of cum . The penis wasn't inserted in the vagina but the cum was on her underwear. Change of pregnancy? My friend's worried
Mon, 19 Aug 2019

I think there is no pregnancy possibility through your description. Most probably the girl is not pregnant because of non-penetrative sex.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician