What are the chances of pregnancy due to precum?

Okay so me and my girlfriend had sex with a condom on October 19th. My girlfriend ended her period October 11th and received a depo shot October 15th. Her doctor told her the shot wouldn’t be effective until 2 weeks since she did not get it 7 days after she started her period. It has currently been 5 days since the depo shot. I made sure the condom was on right and everything was situated. Midway through through the condom broke and I’m not sure when. I did not ejaculate at all. I know there is a chance for precum to get her pregnant but I did ejaculate in the last 24 hours. Is there a chance that she could get pregnant and should I get plan b to try to be sure?
Wed, 21 Aug 2019

The precum fluid contains sperm in high concentration as well. So there is a chance to conceive for her, although chanceless as compared to ejaculation fluid.

However, if she wants to avoid conception 100% then she should take an emergency pill to prevent pregnancy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician