What are the chances of pregnancy after unprotected sex?

Hello so me and my boyfriend had sex 3-4 day so before my period and he came inside of me and I got my period on January 26 it came pretty heavy that s not Normal for me and I finished on February 3rd and ever since then we been having sex and he cums. Can I be pregnant by now ? I ve been having cramps lately
Fri, 7 Dec 2018

Following intercourse, if you get your periods, it states that you have not conceived. The chances of getting pregnant through unprotected intercourse on a regular basis, particularly during the fertile days (day 8 to day 20 of periods) are very high.

Getting heavy flow or experiencing cramps are not the symptoms related to pregnancy.

You need to miss your periods if pregnancy needs to be suspected. Following which, you need to take a urine pregnancy test.

If it is indicating to be positive, then it needs to be confirmed by ultrasound scan and clinical evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ashakiran S,