What are the chances of pregnancy after an abortion?

Hello dear I’m 32 years old, it’s two years my wife become pregnant and at early period of gestation their fetus’s had abortion. Now I tested my semen can you say what is my problem and how I can solve the problem. At this like you can see the results of test
Wed, 31 Jul 2019

If it happens that she has aborted three consecutive pregnancies then it is called habitual abortion.
Further evaluations should be done on both of you.
The fetus should undergo biopsy, you should get genetically tested too.
Also she should get tested for infection, also do an ultrasound and pap smear and colposcopy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician
OBGYN Dr. Shanti Vennam's  Response

I would like to know the cause of the earlier abortion and also if any histopathological study was done on the abortus. I can comment further on your semen analysis if you can quote or attach your report.

Infections can be dealt through use of appropriate antibiotic. Physical obstructions can be dealt with through proper operation. Improvement of semen count can be had through medication, improvement of life style, nutrition and rest. Abnormal morphology and decreased motility, especially progressive motility are a cause for concern and in such cases, you need additional help.

Dr. Shanti Vennam, OBGYN