What are the chances of passing drug test with history of smoking marijuana two weeks ago?

Hi I took a drug test today and I smoked marijuana exactly 14 days ago. It was just one puff and around a month prior to that I smoked one puff. Other than these two times in the last two months I have not smoked marijuana in over 8 months. I am 6 0 200 lbs and exercise regularly. I also have taken two practice drug test in the last week that have shown negative results however I am nervous about failing the urine lab test today. What are the chances I passed the test today?
Tue, 11 Feb 2014