What are the chances of my uncle to get his vision back which has become blurred because of clot in the brain ?

Hi My uncle s vision is getting blurred day by day and it was told by doctors that it was because of the clot in the brain of which he was diagnosed 3 months ago. He has almost lost his vision now , is there anyway to get his vision back to normal
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Dear thanks for posting query.As per the diagnosis the treatment of the cause in the only way.The doctor will give anti clot medicines which will help to control the clot and with time to dissolve the clot.Please keep patients and follow the treatment as given.