Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What are the chances of me having cancer with a paining neck and mouth ulcers and had been diagnosed by a doctor of having early stage of cancer ?

in me neck so paining so i want know about it what is happening hello sir i m 19 years old and i am a student and my english is not good sir but you can understand that what i want say .. sir i had some bad habits so i smoking before some years now i have left but in my cheek in some place are damages so i had gone for treatment cmc vellore in india so there a skin doctor said to me that u got first step of cancer but i didn t asked that which type cancer so i want ask that before 1 month in my neck is paining so i dont know what is happening
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
wlcome to healthcaremagic
you should immediately consult respective doctor if you were told that you are having some cancer
be under the doctor and start treatment
hope be all right soon
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor