What are the chances of getting pregnant since I suffer from PCOD ?

hello doctor ...i am 22 years old.before 4 years i had irregular periods,doctor adviced me to lose weight ,after that i consulted an ayurveda doctor who gave me ashokarishtam,by consuming that medicine my periods were regular till dae.but recently when i went through a scanning the cysts are still there..am getting married by this october,thouh my periods are regular am scared whether i will be able to concieve or not normally.pl help me
Mon, 23 Jan 2012