What are the chances of contacting AIDS if cut the finger while operating an AIDS patient?

Yesterday my wife was in the operating room to do an urgent surgery for an AIDS patient. During the surgery she gets a small cut in her finger. It was not exceed 4 mm. After that she squeezed her finger to remove blood from it. Then she cleans it with disinfectant and alcohol. She get from hospital 2 types of medicines for the first day and they make a schedule for a period of six months to take medicines and doing frequent blood check

Question:

Is there any chance to her to do not get the disease (AIDS)?

Thank you very much

Sat, 31 May 2014