Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

What are the chances for me to conceive as I had unprotected sex ?

I ve been off birth control since october 2010 & I ve been having unprotected sex. So around the 28th of january I had sex with my partner & he came in me. Febuary 1st-5th I had my period, which is normal. I went 2 the doctors office last Wednesday but the pregnancy test as negative. 2 days ago I had unprotected sex, again he came in me...woke up this morning & had blood all in my underwear. My breast have been tender, ive had a terrible appetite lately, been sleeping alot. Could I be pregnant & its too early to tell?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Bleeding post sex is not a symptom of pregnancy. If your tests have come negative then it is unlikely that u r pregnant. I see that u r very anxious about pregnancy. I suggest u take up a method of contraception comfortable to u
Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor