What are the causes for the knee pain at the age of 16?

what are the causes for the knee pain at the age of 16?
Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Causes range from:
Rheumatic arthritis/acute
Collagen disease
Ulcerative colitis arthritis
Rheumatic fever
Rheumatoid arthritis
Ankylosing spondylitis (Marie-Strumple)
Arthritis of inflammatory bowel disease
Erythema nodosum
Fibromyositis/Fibromyalgia syndrome
Henoch-Schonlein allergic vasculitis
Polymyalgia rheumatica
Psoriatic arthritis
Reiters Syndrome
Hydrarthrosis, intermittant
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
me mom has knee caner is that bone cancer?
melmar120's  Response
my mom has knee cancer is their another name for that?
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

it may be osteosarcoma a type of knee bone cancer!!

I m 16 and I get these throbing knee pain on my right knee and it hurts so bad. I m not fat I m average and when I move my bone on my knee its...

Recent questions on  Psoriatic arthritis

I had a double bypass in 2001. For the last few days I have had a very uneasy shaky feeling inside, sort of like when your sugar level drops low,...

I have lechen sclerosis on my neck which is advancing up toward the crown through my hair. I also have toxic multi nodular goiter which needle...

I am 32 years old. I have always been healthy. I recently started having joint pain and swelling in my right hand. The joint pain was not constant....

i had an aaa test and was negative- pulsation is visible on chest/abdomen left side- i have psoriatic arthritis, had endometroid cancer, mass...

In May of this year I had what the dermatologist assumed wad psoriasis. The medication they gave me didn't work and only thinned my skin. I ordered...

Hi my name is XXXXXXX XXXX. I have had excruciating pain in my fingers for many years and the past 5 years it has become much worse. When at last I...

My heart was beating hard and irregular right for 10 minutes, after I went to bed. It does this every once in awhile. My right foot and toes have...