What are the causes for stomach pain, frequent urination, sore breasts and sore throat in hypothyroidism ?

Randomly falling asleep at odd times, especially after eating or drinking anything. Frequent urination , stomach pains, headaches, sore breasts, coughing, sore throat , and moodiness. I don t know why or what is wrong with me and I d like to find out. My sleeping habits are not normal. I will fall asleep for about two hours and then wake up for about an hour and am ready to fall back asleep! I m 20 years old, Female, Hypothyroidism , and also Irritable bowel syndrome . Please Help? :(
Tue, 27 Dec 2011