Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

What are the causes for having bumps in vagina ?

Hello , My name is Sherry I am a female 20 years old my question is that it feels like bumps are in my vagina but I don t see anything down there . I m scared to go to the doctors and find out if something is wrong with me please help .
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
The bumps you feel is probably due to a Bartholin cyst which could be benign. It is very common in young women. The fact is if it is the cyst, it would be best to get it removed before it gets infected and causes pain and discharge. Also, if there is any problem in sexual intercourse because of these 'bumps' it can be taken care off by minimal intervention. Nothing to worry about. Get examined by a Gynaecologist and this will help you get comfortable again. GOOD LUCK !!!!
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor