What are the benefits of vitamin D3 for infants?

Would like to know the benefits of vitamin D3 for infants.Same has been prescribed for my son since the ege of six months.Earlier we used Calshine P .However I find Calshine P has 800 IU/ml as against the prescribed 400IU/ml for infants less than one year old.Is overdosage dangerous .Kindly advise
Sat, 22 Feb 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, balance according to age is enough for your child no need to give any extra supplement in this age group unless therapeutically indicated, hope this information helps you taka care, bye.

Recent questions on Cholecalciferol

HI Thank for asking to HCM I really appreciate your concern, balance according to age is enough for your child no need to give any extra supplement in this age group unless therapeutically indicated, hope this information helps you taka care, bye.