Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
199 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What are the alternatives to impregnate if the sperm levels are below normal?

My sperm count is almost below required one and I unable to conceive any child . My marriage was solemnized in 2004 and now I wanted to take a chance of sperm bank in mumbai region. What are the address for the same and Is there is any chance of getting result through such service
Wed, 30 Oct 2019
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics ,  
Sexologist 's  Response

Yes, you can have good result considering your partner doesn't have any issue. You need to consult your local gynecologist for sperm bank address.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor good day...I m 38 years old and this is my sperm analysis results....vol. 1ml,color Pearl White, motility 50% motile in...

Recent questions on  Cryobiology

doctor1 MD

My husband and I are ttc for 6 months I have three kids from a first marriage but my new husband has hyposdias is this causing us not to become...

doctor1 MD

dear doctor,
my husband 33 took a semen analysis test and has 3 million total sperm count and 100% immortile sperm. i'm not sure if the sperm cells...

doctor1 MD

Hi, ive been trying to conceive for a while now this month I ve had my cycle then tried to conceive again and after sperm was ejaculated into me...

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...

Hi there. Iv been doing research on consuming my own sperm and the...

doctor1 MD

I am due to have a frozen embryo transfer . It got delayed because i have a cyst on my ovary. I was put on norethisterone for rwo weeks and...

doctor1 MD

Doctor recommended Naturogest 200 after IUI.Is taking the medicine orally okay?

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am 30 years old and have been diagnosed with PCOD. My first 3cycles with ovofar failed so am now meeting an infertility doctor. My height is...