Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What are the alternate remedies for D12 vertebrae collapse ?

Hello Doctor My father is suffering from D12 Vertabe collapse and Chronic Granulomatous Disease . But doctor are treating it as Bone Tuberclosis with AKT4 and Streptomycin injection. He is suffering from backpain and daily fever in night. what is alternate Remedies? BHASKAR SHARMA
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  497
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Neurologist 's  Response
At least with what details you have supplied it appears that the doctors are in right direction . treatment for bone TB works slow unlike other infections. The symptoms of fever and pain may reduce over time. he may require surgery, please consult neurosurgeon/ ortho
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor