What are the advantage of steam bath ? is there any side effect of that

My gym has got steam bath facilities..what are the advantage of steam bath..i dint go for it even once..cos i want to know side effects of steam bath..also
Fri, 6 Nov 2009
's  Response

Sauna and steam baths are not advisable for people with heart disease and respiratory diseases. So if you dont have these, i guess you can use it. Afterall it gives a nice refreashing feeling once you come out of it.

Yusof's  Response
this is one of the most important thing, after exercises having steam bath is like that you are in heaven. i love it, even you love when you do it.
vidhushi's  Response
It will be good to have steam bath. It is good for health and you will sweat a lot