What are the 3 ways to lower blood pressure?

what are 3 ways to lower blood pressure?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
Diet Exercise Medicine Those are the three best ways

What are the best meds to lower blood pressure?The ones that do not have to many side effects? I am going to have to go on medication to lower my pressure,and wanted to know what anyone has used that has not had too many of the bad side effects.

I have a test on Tuesday, and I need it lowered a few pts. I was thinking of something like: walking 30 mins. a day, doing like 10 reps with a barbell, and doing 20 sit ups before I go to bed, drink only water and eat once a day. Is this a good way? if not what would be a good way?

I m 54 and never had high blood psi before. I m 300lbs, exercise every day, on lithium, eat some fast food and process food, no stress in my life,retired so how can this possibly be that all of a sudden I have HBP. Besides medicine what is the best way to lower it

Recent questions on  Hypertension

i am a 250lb, 6'8", 37yr old male with high blood pressure who just had intense sex with my 23yr old girlfriend of 2 years, and after sex i had a little blood coming out the head of my penis. I used the bathroom to "clean the system" and there was blood. Not to mention my right side of my stomach down to my scrotum is hurting bad! there is a buldging vein on my scrotum where the pain is... What should i do???

dear doctor,
I am on high bp medicine alprex am one daily and one naxium 40 for haital hernia. apart from this I am taking half tab for bhp. I take 2 pegs of whisky on regular basis to help me forget my past. for the last two years i am troubled with ed and I am very very sad for that. what should I do:

Hello, my name is Dianne. I have suffered from hypertension for over 6 years. Several medications did not work. My right kidney was removed in November of last year. My bp came down. I am now on only 200 mg of labatalol 2 times daily. I has been increasing. About two weeks ago I experienced and was treated for bronchitis with Z-pack then started Cipro three days ago. However, I am extremely out of breathe now and have muscle pain from my upper neck to my lower back. It feels as though I am bruised to the point I cant even wear a bra. I have tightness in my chest just to the left side. I also feel very tired and have been unable to work because of this and have gained 6 pounds in just a weeks time. Could this possibly be from my kidney. The last test showed 74% function of the remaining kidney. That was in January, It took two er visits with the chest pain for them to say it was bronchitis.

i have high blood pressure and i have taken my medicine. i have a bump on the side of my head. it havent got big or anything. and my doctor told me to not bother it if it is not bothering me. well it is starting to bother me a little. and the side of my head by my ear keeps jumping and like numbness go towards my teeth. what that might be

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...