What are symptoms, causes and treatment for a bulky ovary?

Hi, I had a ultrasound and found that my right ovary is about 1.5 bigger than my left. No cyst or fluid found. Had ultrasound as I have intermittent pain in my right abdominal. No other symptom. What is bulky ovary? What are the symptoms, causes and treatment? Is it a sign of ovarian cancer?
Tue, 21 Jul 2015
HELLO DEAR,
I understand your concern , Dear as such there is no disease termed as bulky ovary, so i would advice you get the good ultrasound done or either examined by gynaecologist to rule out any ovarian mass or cyst . Ovarian cancer would depend on many factors, but to be safer side you can go for CA-125 and transvaginal scan .
THANKS