What are some ways to lower of high Cholesterol ?

i have high cholesterol and i need ways to lower it. tips and ways please :) thank youu 10 points!
Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
's  Response
Blood lipids have no correlation with heart disease. They can be a sign that something is happening but people with low levels have just as many heart attacks as those with high levels. As you get older, high levels are indicative to better health and long life. There is a very good correlation between high calcium and heart attack. Does this mean you should lower your calcium? Of course not, any more than lowering your so called cholesterol will prevent a heart attack. Feel free to email me for more sources. You will find that those on this site with opposing points of view, do not have the courage to allow email
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
High cholesterol is not good for your health.it causes narrowing the blood vessels in your body and in some vital organs like heart,kidney,brain etc.you need to lower it.avoid high fat content foods,take regular meals,avoid smoking and take only moderate alcohol if you are talking,.regular exercise is must and continuously is also must.keep a watch on it,get checked periodically and live health life.