What are some foods that help lower high BP ?

What are some foods that help lower high blood pressure ? Thanks!
Fri, 3 Aug 2012
's  Response
There are several foods that you can use to lower your blood pressure, and the great thing about doing it with diet is that you avoid the extra expense and side effects of prescriptions. Some of them are: Very dark chocolate with no added milk Cold water fish like salmon Garlic - this one is great and very effective Water - trust me. Increase your water intake and see for yourself Increasing your intake of leafy and high fiber vegetables while shifting toward lean meat choices is also effective. Cutting down on the salt is also useful.
General & Family Physician Dr. R.V.Sirisha Rani's  Response
soak almonds overnight&you have to eat with skin the next morning but not go for many just 3 or 4 a day