Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What are some foods that help lower high BP ?

What are some foods that help lower high blood pressure ? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  399
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
There are several foods that you can use to lower your blood pressure, and the great thing about doing it with diet is that you avoid the extra expense and side effects of prescriptions. Some of them are: Very dark chocolate with no added milk Cold water fish like salmon Garlic - this one is great and very effective Water - trust me. Increase your water intake and see for yourself Increasing your intake of leafy and high fiber vegetables while shifting toward lean meat choices is also effective. Cutting down on the salt is also useful.
Answered: Fri, 11 Dec 2009
General & Family Physician Dr. R.V.Sirisha Rani's  Response
soak almonds overnight&you have to eat with skin the next morning but not go for many just 3 or 4 a day
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor