What are purple vein-like lines on my thighs?

hi for a year or so now I have had red purple lines on my upper thighs that appear to be stretch marks but hurt extremely bad when touched and I have really bad circulation problems.. I am unsure what to do about this condition and want to know what it is.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

It is stretch marks seen in patients with rapid weight gain conditions skin may stretch lead to formation of marks due to subcutaneous collagen lysis.

Also check for Cushing syndrome or oral steroids intake or hypothyroidism may present like this.

Take vitamin C supplement and apply vitamin E rich oils and then consult your dermatologist/physician they will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.