What are problems due to masturbation?

When i think about my girl friend and do check myself the tip of my penis scarily and i notice that it leaks. When i talk with her also it leaks and in some instances when we spend long hours i do get pain on my balls and also leaks. I dont know what is going wrong with me. Is it because of too much of mastrubation done in my past. If yes what is the solution to overcome this problem. I feel very embrasse on these situations. I have heard it decreases memory power as well.Coz I have faced problems like whether i have locked the door properly or not kind of situations. Help me!!!!
Wed, 2 Mar 2011
's  Response
This is a very common symptom that you have narrated.It has nothing to do with your excessive masturbation in the past.In fact, if you did not have these symptoms then it would have meant some problem.So just relax.It is more to do with your anxiety.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
But why I get pain on my balls?
Danny's  Response
It will happen for some months due to anxiety.Over a period of time, when you start taking it neutrally then the pain will also go away.Nothing to worry.This is very common amongst young boys.
nivas's  Response

NO due to excess mastrubation..u may get pain in the balls (testicles)..either of the balls may swell and u need to consult a UROLOGIST for it

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

masturbaiting to much number one causes exsessive semon discharge,which often leads to an unhappy sex life, mainly because the women is not satisfied, because the man does not have enough erection to satisfy the womens sexual desire.number two masturbating to much plays a big role on someones mental health,it causes a personn to prefer solitude over company, it leads to memory lose, it cause a person to be extremely shy, or to be overwhelmed with fear,in my opinion your anxiety is a result of your masturbation,please stop,hopefully you will reap the fruits of not doing it.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

come on now ya akhi, masturbation is haram , we all know its worldly and and religious harms, so inshallah lets obstain from it and discourage others from doing it inshallah allah(swt) will give us tawfeeq wassalam

david hall's  Response

if your balls are hurting and your penis is oozing ,its time to masterbate

Jeff Chandler's  Response

Hey Bud the problems ur addressing r perfectly normal. 1. the leakage ur speaking of is pre-cum n if u getting too much of it in ur opinion then its time to masturbate ur log to death just make sure u do it someplace safe n I mean SAFELY. 2. N there r NO KNOWN problems due to excessive mastubation except the Christians not being there to assist u n get there own jollies. So like I said safely n do it til u can't cum no more n that should help u out immensely.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Hey be carefull with your masturbation, infact masturbation may not even be the problem it could be porn why you masturbate. If so install TWB (the web blocker) it blocks porn sites so you will notice a drastic decrease in your masturbation. For all of you out there who think porn and masturbation is nothing think again. Remember your first porn magazine or movie? well look at you now, you see a pretty girl and all you can think of is to have sex with her and wonder what she looks like with her clothes off. You start to see women as objects and nothing but pleasure toys. Be wise and cut the porn and your masturbation will subside. I speak from experience believe me.