What are my chances of getting AIDS at this time?

Hi. Yesterday i fingured a bar dancer very hard...day before yesterday, i had a small cut near nuckles of my middle fingure (Which i had totally forgotten while finguring bar dancer).. i am not sure if the bar dancer was possitive or not.. but im feeling a bit afraid and upset that will this small wound (No Bleeding though, already yelloyish layer was formed on the scar.) lead me to AIDS ? shall i go for a test today ? Please advice..

Mon, 6 Oct 2014
Hello
As you mentioned that fingering was there but very hard and on the finger there was a knucle , roughly 24 hours before this episode .
As soon as we got cut , healing started at once due to defense mechanism of body and in your case 24 hours passed ( after cut ) and there formed ( would ) a SCAB which usually didn't allow any virus to enter in body and same thing happened with you.
Now read this :
HIV transmission after NON-INTACT skin exposure has been documented , but the average risk of transmission by this route has NOT BEEN precisely determined.
It means there is no chance of getting HIV infection by you.
Antibodies to HIV begin within 2 weeks after primary infection ( contract with that girl ), so you have to wait at least 15 days after contract.
Since you are in TENSION , that's why I am advising P 24 rapid nucleic acid amplification test ( pcr rna ) otherwise in my opinion you are HIV free according to this query report.
Good luck.