Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What are lung tumors and how can they be removed ?

Dear Sir, I have a small spot on my right apex lung ,I already visited so many doctors which i had suspected of tuberclosis but all reports were negative. Eventually i need to remove this spot temporarily or permanently . Is there any solution to remove that spot . Please guide me. My age is 28 and height is 6 feet.I am medically fit since from my birth . Manek Firoz
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
some times healed tuberculous lesion are seen as calcified spots and does not require treatment
discuss with physician and be tension free
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
But the problem is if i need to get in any of the gulf countries medical fitness test should be required and during this test i was medically unfit due to that spot so i need to remove it temporarily or permanently.Is there any solution to remove this?
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor