• question-icon

What are chances of pregnancy with PCOS?

hi, i have pcos and i was wondering do you ovulate with every period because i have a period every month, i have known i have had this condition for four years and in that time i have only missed at the most 6 periods, does this mean i have a good chance at getting pregnant naturally?
Mon, 23 Jan 2017
I have gone through your query and understood the concern. It is possible that one can have regular cycles even without ovulation. It is also possible that one can have irregular ovulatory cycles in PCOD. Since you have a good cycle status, You have good chance of conception as the chances of establishing ovulation are good. Please see an infertility specialist for proper management. Hope this helps.