What are Heart Attack Prevention Tips for Women, please suggest

What are Heart Attack Prevention Tips for Women ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
's  Response
Good question. One star to you. Essentially one should avoid stress, gaining weight, taking diet rich in fats and cholesterol and over eating, drugs, smoke, alcohol, excessive salt, and watch for weight gain, obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes birth control pills especially with concurrent smoking.. Besides that it is good to do regular exercise and get a regular check up with your doctor for proper advise, cholesterol, triglyceride levels. One cannot alter ones genetics but one should do what one can for good health.