Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

What apart from facial fillers can one opt for a young look ?

Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Do not try this funny but risky step.
It gives local irritation with infection,oedema on face,allergic rash and what not.
This will produce more complication on your face giving rise to disfiguring your face.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

I happy to see your knowledge about facial filler used for wrinkles. And also that you are looking for alternative methods.
These fillers are just wonderful treatment ,esp if done by trained dermatologist or plastic surgeons. Its a great tool for vanishing your wrinkles ,but has a temporary effect.and its costly too. I myself has done to number of male and female patients with great and satisfying results.
If not filler ,then other options are BOTOX ,which again are small injections to relax your facial muscles.But they are only used in dynamic lines and not static lines.
Next option would be then radiofrequency devices which can help to tighten up the face .You might require multiple sessions of this .
Fat transfer injections are also good .
Kindly consult a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon for the above said procedures.

I hope this answers your query,if you have any further questions ,kindly write back to us .

Dr.Bharat chawda
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor