Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

What antibiotics can be used to treat face wounds and scarring caused due to road accidents ?

i met with an accident 3days a go...frm bike and i had some wound on my face .. so am worried how to make my face lik before??? which cream r wt treatment i shud go for?? am frm indian ... 19yrs old...Nitin
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
The prognosis depends on the types, depth and care of the wound. It would be best if you could consult a Doctor as if the wound needs to be sutured, the chance of a nasty scar can be reduced. Also you may need to prevent infection by probably taking a course of antibiotics which will be prescribed by your Doctor. Keep the wound clean and dry. Do not delay.
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor